I am long overdue to review this seat !
From the official web page:
Protects your sensitive perineum/pubic-bone area, but completely relieves sit-bone pressure as well. Rather than smashing those areas like a conventional bike seat does, the Infinity Seat moves the anatomical contact outward—to areas that are less sensitive to compression, and more capable of “providing their own padding”. The result is a much more comfortable ride with far less chance of developing saddle sores, genital numbness, impotence or even sterility.
Here’s how it works: The revolutionary Infinity Seat design relieves 100% of the pressure on your sit bones and pubic bone, making this a saddle like no other. All points of contact are with areas of your anatomy that “provide their own padding”.
If you’re a female between 5’0″ and 5’9″, or a male between 5’2″ and 6’2″, you should be extremely satisfied.
Some technical data:
Your height determines the width of the pelvis.
- Concave surface vs. convex surface: The unique cutaways in the seat distribute the riders’ weight into the pressure absorbing muscle masses of the buttocks. Instead of pressure on the butt or pubic bone.
- Width of seat: The Infinity Seat takes into account the height of an individual, which dictates the size of the pelvis
- Weight and dimensions: The weight of the seat ranges from 245 to 265 grams. The dimensions are 10 1/4 in (260.35 mm) by 6 ½ in (165.1 mm) for the Elite Series. The dimensions are 11 1/2 in (292.1 mm) by 6 1/2 in (165.1 mm) for the L-Series.
- Accommodates most body types: The Infinity Seat is designed to adapt to the rider’s skeletal structure; therefore, it fits most indiscriminately of muscle mass and body type.
- Seat flexibility: Through our R and D we found a third component where the average rider loses wattage and increases friction. The Infinity Seat allows the seat to move with the cyclist, enhancing the rider’s potential energy and decreases inflammation.
- No break-in period: No need to desensitize the soft tissue through hours of molding the seat to your body, resulting in less genital health issues. The unique design of the Infinity Seat conforms to each rider’s personal anatomical position.
The infinity seat has been one of my most trusted components since early June , 2017. In fact , I first used the seat during the National 24 hour Challenge in Michigan on June 18, 2017. I was so impressed by the great reviews and feedback from Marco Baloh.
I recently build my TT bike in the fall of 2017 and a proper seat was the last missing piece. The seat was actually first used on my old steel frame ! Following RAAM closely, I noticed that few riders are using it. Most notable was my Ultracycling favorite Marco Baloh , who was swearing by this seat.
So many RAAM racers have switched to Infinity seat. What better test for a bicycle equipment than a 3000 mile bike ride.
I took a chance and used my seat during the National 24h Challenge. We were faced with heavy rain during the race. The event was interrupted for over 4 hours. It was my first 24 h event and I managed to finish 4th in my age group while pedaling 285.1 miles in 19.5 hours.
The biggest test was at Calvins 24h where I qualified for solo RAAM after completing my first full 24 h race , finishing with 385.9 miles. The weather was good, and we experienced almost no rain. The infinity seat performed very well considering the rough terrain and aggressive riding.
Update from September 2019 – The seat was also used during another successful Paris Brest Paris finish in 65 hours. I had many issues but my back side was not one of them. Only applied cream once at the mid point.
Be sure to use Promo code Georgi at checkout to receive $25 off your seat.
Currently using the E2 Model ( Featured Picture on this post ). Thicker leather for more comfort .
I did receive custom made Infinity E1X seat and tested it on a recent 200 km ( 124 mile ) ride. The seat is super comfortable although i still prefer the E2 for super long rides. The E1X does feel better on the hills
Its time for the biggest sale of the year. From now until 11/30/20 you can save $50 on all Infinity Bike Seats
Reminder: Fundraiser for breast cancer. Please consider donating at
Other ways to help:
Save $20 on Infinity Seat by using the code ” Georgi” at https://infinitybikeseat.com/
Help me race at Race Across the West and sponsor a Time Station at https://s-ultracycling.com/raw-2022-sponsor-a-time-station/
Help with keeping this web page running with donation for hosting
Rock one of these T-Shirts:
Motivational – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HCWR5NF
Suns Out, Guns Out – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PR74XPJ
Proverbs 10:12 – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NGFRTWL